Monday 7 October 2013

Days with Malay Production

Hi Everybody,

I'm currently doing a shoot for a Malay Drama called "Dia Suamiku" means "My Husband" in English, so while waiting for a few more scenes before it's my turn I decided to blog something about the entertainment industry :)

In Malaysia entertainment industry, there's only a very niche amount of Chinese artistes that would venture into a Malay drama/movie production. Probably its because of the language barrier or the working ethnics.

As for Chinese production company, their schedule is always very hectic as it may go up to 20 scenes per day or even 26 hours continuously(Which i've experienced it). Plus if you're the main character of the drama, there wont be any time for you to rest because everyone wants to end the shooting the soonest.

It a very tough job, I know some of you may think that Actors or actresses gets to sit on a coach and being served like a King or Queen but I'm sorry to say but it only happens in Hong Kong or China Movie production company. There is one word which can describe the working ethic of Chinese production company in Malaysia is:-

FAST

If you're a workaholic and loves to work efficiency, Chinese production company is totally suitable for you ;)

无间行者 The undercover (Ntv7) - Me as the bad bad girl 慧君


Okay, back to a Malay production company :)

They are always a very relax and laid back type of style when it comes to working.They will even treat the artist with tea-break in the evening and you can have splendid of time to prepare for your upcoming scenes. I LOVE THE FOOD they serve during the shoot. They have many variety and delicious food for everyone including the crews unlike in a Chinese production company we always eat tabao :(

Honestly I've never thought I would venture into a Malay entertainment industry sebab Bahasa Malaysia saya tak berapa baik :P , sometimes I find it difficult to understand their dialogues which makes it even harder for me to act/react on it :(

The best part is my current company MIG , 98% of their productions are Malay dramas and movies which means I have to adapt and learn from this new environment. Who knows hopefully years down the road I will be more success in the Malay entertainment industry :P Muaha ha ha ha ha ha he he he he


with Yana Samsudin, the famous Superstar in Malay's Entertainment industry.


Its a very tough decision because I have lots of challenges to go through. This might even effect my career as I have to give reaction while memorizing the dialogues in the same time. ISH ISH ISHHHHHHHH

But it will be okay, as I keep telling myself that I have to always challenge myself with things that I'm not familiar with so that in that way I can become much more stronger! :)

Although there are differences between the various entertainment industry, I have the utmost respect for people who sacrifice for the love of arts :) They might not earn big money but yet they still hold on tight with their dreams! SALUUUUTEEEEEH!!

Alright ITS A WRAP because I have to continue my shoot! Bye love you all ! Muuackzzzzzzzzzz

Nah, Just a Korean Braid that my hairstylist did to me today =)

No comments:

Post a Comment