Sunday 6 October 2013

Name me Student-Actress.

Life.

Hmm. Just feel that I should write down my life journey so that I can still recall them when I'm 70 years old. *and due to my poor memory, it's better to write it down in case I forgot who dumped me when I was young LOL


Acting ac couple with Lawrence Wong in my first movie - "Glorifying Love"
It's been 3 years that I joined into entertainment industry.
This acting journey has made me a little bit different from the others that similar to my age. 
Yea I always admitted that life is too short and too bored to become an ordinary person. 人不轻狂枉少年嘛! 
So, I think that I'm a very lucky girl who got the chances of being an actress in my life compared to others =) Well, will talk more about the Student-Actress life in the next post kay?


Making faces in "Glorifying Love"
And because many of you are curious about an Student-Actress life, I'm gonna reveal few facts in life of a Student-Actress.

1. Never get enough of sleep. *If the exams and shooting are crashing, you might even can't sleep for few days.


2. People might think that you are a rich arrogant young girl. 


3. Always got shocked when people suddenly ask for photograph in the University. *Especially you are very focus in reading or doing assignment. But I still love you guys kay? just got shocked only. Please do come and ask for photograph or say Hi to me, I love that!  =)


4. Get to know many great/successful/amazing people in the community much more earlier than your classmates. 


5. Hard to blend into new gang of friends in the class. *You will be late for class, or may be sometimes need extra help in doing assignment due to busyness. Not many people nowadays are willing to share their tips to help a teammate that only can provide a little bit of effort, no matter what is the reason. But I'm lucky because I have one =)


6. Your must be well manner in the public, no matter is a public event or private event. *You might get comment on your fb post "I saw you at Cheras XXX, you are digging your nose LoLL" 




Not-so typical Aries here I am. 



4 comments:

  1. Happy for your success . wish u shine brighter day by day. You are my super star.jiayou.^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which entertainment are you from ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see that you're doing great all the time! Keep it up with the good work in your immeasurable bright future. Support you always! Cheers~ =)

    ReplyDelete